Support for mind, body and spirit.
Get comfort and peace of mind at Brown County Health & Living. Knowing your family member is in a safe and loving place, with the best possible care, is priceless.
All Brown County staff receive intensive, specialized training to ensure that your loved one is being cared for in a professional, family-oriented environment. Combine this training with the latest research, and what you get is a groundbreaking approach to memory support.
Our comprehensive plan of care encourages resident and family involvement. Families are invited to attend interdisciplinary meetings during their loved one’s stay.
Services and amenities include:
- 24-hour care provided by licensed staff members trained specifically in memory loss
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Open gathering area
- Comfortable television lounge for small groups and family gatherings
- Individualized care assessment
- Personalized care plan
- Three family-style meals served daily, with snacks
- Secured outdoor courtyard
- Daily scheduled activities
- Beauty salon and barber services
- Ongoing support services for resident and family
- Podiatry, dental, audiology and optometry services
- Medicare, Medicaid, private pay and most insurances available